Tire pressure monitor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
garmp said:
So which is the best system, in your opinion and why?

I have the Eezrv system and am very happy with it. I chose it for what I felt was a better display than others.

wstuart said:
I have one tire that will not be friends with the TPMS.  Goes flat when I put it on.  I know it is the valves fault because if I switch the TPMS around the same tire goes flat.  If I ever have a problem with that inner dual, I will change out that valve stem  Anyone else had a similar problem?

Had a valve stem slow year a few years ago. Wasn't sure what the problem was but the tire place put it in a big tub of water and discovered the bad stem. They said it is fairly common.

Curious why you don't get it fixed now instead of waiting till you are 40 miles from nowhere which is where all these problems come to a head.

Our EzeTire Monitoring system has saved our bacon about 5 times in the last 2 years and over 30,000 miles and I would never leave home without it.  I word of caution (learned the hard way) Never install them on rubber stems.  Be sure you change all your valve stems to short metal ones.  I have to change the batteries once per year or they fail after about 13 months.  Batteries are easy to change and not expensive.
All I can say is "Get a TPMS and use it every mile you drive! "

Back
Top Bottom