Togo Rv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B-2

Has anyone used Togo RV app on Facebook it sounds good. We're looking to find something to join that gives a good Value for the money

B-2
If what you want is to know where you can park for the night, there are very good apps like RVParky . But if you want nicer places to stay that you are guaranteed to be welcome, then look up both Harvest Hosts and Boondockers Welcome. BW is not real boondocking, they just want you to be ready to be completely self contained to spent the night in someone's back yard (like mine).

Matt

Thanks for that info we just got our first RV and look forward to using it this summer

Attachments

• 20210320_145110.jpg
    20210320_145110.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 4
"Good value" depends on what you are looking for. There are lots of ways to find campsites, some general in nature and others specific to certain style of camping. Yo will probably want to experiment a bit until you settle into what you like for your own style, so don't make any large or long term $$ commitments until you gain some experience.

There are some inexpensive discount clubs, e.g. Passport America & Good Sam. And lots of free listings online and free or cheap smart phone apps.

I don't get on facebook, so I never heard of Togo, except the African country.
Welcome to the RV Forum.

It's not a Facebook app as far as I can see, I couldn't find it. Might be advertised there though.

It is an app (I found it on Google search), but not one I've heard of before.

The recommendations from Gary are good and fairly inexpensive as a starter.

Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom