Toilet Paper-Fold or Wad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This topic has gone down the toilet  ::).

Years ago, shock jock Howard Stern asked Robin Quivers , ?How do you wipe?from the back or from the front??

Go for it gang  ;D.

This is the same poster that started the peanut butter thread.  Now he has graduated to a different variety of peanut butter.  My only question - folded or wadded, do you reuse it?? ...lol

Bill

Bill N said:
This is the same poster that started the peanut butter thread.  Now he has graduated to a different variety of peanut butter.  My only question - folded or wadded, do you reuse it?? ...lol

Bill

I tried running it through the wash on the delicate cycle but the paper fell apart. I called Charmin, left a message asking what I did wrong. Never got a return call. How rude!

Bill N said:
That wasn't toilet paper.  It was crackers!!

Bill

Did ya get crunchy peanut butter with those crackers?

Seon said:
This topic has gone down the toilet  ::).

Years ago, shock jock Howard Stern asked Robin Quivers , ?How do you wipe?from the back or from the front??

Go for it gang  ;D.

Do to a birth defect I wipe side to side. You should hear it when I slide down a stair bannister.

catblaster said:
sorry Bill but that was toilet paper that felt like crackers, you were NOT supposed to eat them.........I think...
It's been around a while...

http://encyclopedia.toiletpaperworld.com/toilet-paper-history/complete-historical-timeline

Found that whilst trying to remember the name of said scratchy paper which in the UK was very waxy and slippery and in fact pretty useless as I recall as a child!

Oldgator73 said:
..... And before you bring it up, our development bylaws strictly prohibit outdoor pooping.

......Well, my wife did tell me I had to have a hobby before I could retire.

I never thought of using the by-laws!  When Sears stopped publishing the catalog, I switched to newspaper advertisements.

My wife got me a book on origami because I told her I was having trouble folding paper creatively.  She insists on keeping charmine within arm's reach though.

Just found this in WalMart in the New RV accessories department here in Yuma.

It's call 80 Grit for some reason.  ::) :p :-[

Attachments

• 80 Grit.png
    80 Grit.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back