Toilet paper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SeilerBird said:
I don't believe anyone could read a thread labeled 'Toilet Paper' and manage to be offended by something they read in the thread. If you have that weak of a stomach then avoid threads with titles like this. It is positive we won't be discussing rainbows, unicorns and kittens in a thread like this. Meanwhile my post has nothing to do with tp not breaking up, it deals with a stuck valve.

Lolol. Winner!!!

And I bought tp today, first time in years. Thanks everyone.

We only use the basic Scott tissue, not RV specific paper, and no paper remains at the time of dumping. Either with or without a macerator.  No need to use any special disposal method.

Kheren said:
Lolol. Winner!!!

And I bought tp today, first time in years. Thanks everyone.

The first time in years??? Dare I ask, What have you been using?

SeilerBird said:
I don't know what the material is all I know is two people have told me that dropping the tanks are a really big deal. No access to the valves without dropping the tanks.

How about pictures?  I absolitely do not believe that the tank needs to be dropped.  Please post a picture of your undetbelly.  Like I said previously  I'm 71 years old and can still crawl under my fiver to fix stuff.  I understsnd some are no longer physically able. I guess those folks have way more disposable income than I do.  When I get to the point I can jo longer work on my fiver is time to sell it.

There you go!  The bottom material is likely plastic and held on with some self tapping screws.  Taking screws out will access the dump valves.  Maybe 20 minutes tops.  4 bolts and a little effort and the darn valve blade is out in your hands.

donn said:
There you go!  The bottom material is likely plastic and held on with some self tapping screws.  Taking screws out will access the dump valves.  Maybe 20 minutes tops.  4 bolts and a little effort and the darn valve blade is out in your hands.
No the bottom material is not plastic it is metal and I am not going to crawl on the ground for anything. I get out of breath just going from the living room to the bathroom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timothious
Back
Top Bottom