Toilet Removal In a 90 Fleetwood Flair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OTGT

I'm about to take my first RV trip in my 1990 Fleetwood Flair but want to try to fix one more thing. My coach had a Aqua Magic Toilet Model: SH and for the life of me, I cant figure out how to get it loose to replace a part inside. I cant get to it from the bottom of the coach. Its bolted down from the top but have no clue where to start. My problem is that is has low flush water pressure and its not holding any water very long. I have manuals i downloaded but they all show a piece that is removable on the top back but mine is a solid piece. I'd like to get it fixed before I leave but it is functional at this point. Any help please?

It's mounted to a toilet flange just like a home toilet, with nuts on two bolts holding it to the flange.    A home toilet has them mounted on each side on the exterior of the pedestal, this one has them mounted to the front and rear on the inside of the plastic.

The front bolt can be accessed through the foot pedal hole - hold the pedal down and insert something into the gate to hold the flush valve open.    The rear bolt can be removed either by reaching in the hole in the back of the toilet or by prying open the round plug in the toilet's rim and inserting a socket and long extension.

Here's a link to a good manual - scroll about halfway down the page and click on the attachment.

Aqua Magic Toilet Manual

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom