Total Eclipse...anyone taking it in August 21, 2017?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
InVogue said:
Well, since I started this post I figured I may as well come back to comment on it. The best laid plans...you know how that goes. While enroute to Idaho(we were in Yuba City area of Ca), we ran into a few issues on the way to our viewing of the Eclipse. First problem was the Transmission on the MH was acting up but I was still willing to attempt it until the second issue arrived. One of our Doggies (our 13 year old Cavalier, Cassie) made a trip to the Emergency Vet and unfortunately continued to the Rainbow Bridge. This was totally unexpected and put a real damper on the trip. We did view the partial Eclipse (via the funky glass's) and from what we observed, it was wonderful.

I planned almost a year in advance for this but life happens. Glad so many here got to see the totality I'll have to wait till next time.
How sad. Dogs enrich our lives so very much Nd they leave a big hole when they go. Sorry you missed the eclipse it was amazing. You can always plan for the next one. Big hugs being sent.

Thank You all for your kind words for our LiL Girl, Cassie.....
Seeing the partial Eclipse just makes us want to get the whole experience even more. I'll be planning on it....
Thanks again!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom