Toyo inflation table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NCsleeves

I am unable to find an inflation table for Toyo RV tires.  Their Load and Inflation page (https://www.toyotires.com/tires-101/tire-load-and-inflation-tables) just covers cars and light trucks.  I did find the RV tire table online a few months ago but can't find it now.  Fortunately I printed a hard copy then, but hard copies get lost so I'm looking to bookmark the source. 

Edit:  In a rare burst of common sense, I appear to have bookmarked it when I first found it. Still don't know why it's so hard to find. https://toyotires-1524598101.netdna-ssl.com/media/1538/rv_inflation_tables.pdf

NCsleeves said:
In a rare burst of common sense...

I love when that happens!  ;D

I also downloaded/saved this table several years ago when I had Toyo's on my first motorhome.  I've attached it to this thread for future reference, since the weblink will probably be moved or deactivated eventually.

Attachments

• Toyo rv inflation tables.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 21
I just put Toyo tires on the rear of my 32' Winnebago Vista A Class. They are a load range higher than the stock Goodyear tires. I don't currently have access to scales.
Should the higher load range tires inflation be different than the manufacturers tire inflation label for the original tires?

You really need to get weighed to be safe.  Our local rock and gravel quarry let me weigh our rig (for free even).

Until you can get weighed, you might look up the weight table for your old tires and inflate the Toyos to support the maximum weights that your old tire/inflation combo could support.  That assumes your previous tires were properly inflated. 

You mention "the manufacturers tire inflation label" - do you mean the max inflation info that's on the tire itself?  That's the maximum cold tire pressure that the tire should ever be inflated to.  It probably isn't the proper inflation pressure for your rig, especially if your new tires are rated to support a higher maximum weight than your old tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharod
Back
Top Bottom