Trip from Joshua Tree, Ca to Estacada, Or.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JudyJB said:
Glad you liked one of my favorite routes.  If you spend more time in Fresno, one of my favorite places to stay is Hidden View Campground on Hensley Lake, but it is about 25 miles away from there in the foothills.

Wow, what are the chances that we just pulled into Hidden View Campground! haha! This place is great! (and the showers are actually HOT!)

Say Hi from Judy to the ranger for me!!!  Last time when he came to collect my money, he remembered my name!

My older son lives in Napa and the EXPO campground there is excellent but costs $45 per night, so I escape to Hidden View when I am looking for a quiet place to work online and relax.  I am a full-timer so a cheap, quiet, scenic place is what I look for and Hidden View is perfect.  I like sites 31 and 32 and have stayed there often for several days at a time over the last five years.  A couple of times, I was the only camper other than a camp host, which is just the way I like it. Extremely quiet when you can hear one or two camping groups way on the other side of the campground.

Two years ago, when the lake was almost dry, the then volunteer camp hosts walked the entire lake shore and picked up tons of trash over several months!  Glad you found one of my favorite places! 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
video7
Back
Top Bottom