Truthfully - is RV'ing becoming less enjoyable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
Same in our olde country. One time, when I was under oath in a court witness box and the prosecutor asked me a question, I replied "to be honest ...". The strange look from the prosecutor and the judge made me realize what I'd just said  :-[
Reminds me of the TV show LIVE PD that is currently on TV two nights a week.  The cops will tell you that such statements make them dig even deeper. Such things as "I swear" or "I only had one drink" are like red lights.  But I can see your point in that being sworn to oath in court to say "to be honest" would get a few stares..........lol

Bill

Anytime the grandkids say "I promise I didn't do it" that just about guarantees they did it.

As was mentioned earlier on, we "vacationers" are different from the full timers in that we have limited time and miles we can travel. For this reason, we have to plan up to a year ahead in many cases (9 months for our state parks here in NY). I do find this to be a pain the butt sometimes but on the other hand, as the cold weather approaches, it gives us the excuse to get together with friends to make plans and puts us in the mood for next year's camping excursions! We already have all of the holiday weekends for 2018 planned along with a couple of other random weekends here and there.

As far as being more crowded, it all depends. We do full hook up most of the time but also a few electric-only weekends. The campgrounds we typically go to range from packed in to lots of space. We have had good times/neighbors and some not so good times/neighbors in all types of campgrounds over the years.

Back
Top Bottom