Underwater camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Prior member

I am looking for a decent rechargeable underwater camera, (for between a 100 and 150 dollars).
Can any one recommend one that they have and are happy with it in that price range ?

Jack L

Sorry that doesnt exist. The only exception is if you can find something on a chinese or other foreign shopping website like Alibaba, but then you're hoping that whatever you order actually arrives AND actually works. Depending on size and what you're needing a marcum recon underwater camera for ice fishing is about the best option. About the size of a large smartphone, 5 inch screen, li-ion battery, small camera all in a package that can fit into a cargo pocket, but you're looking at probably $300 or so unless you can find a season closeout special.

Amazon has dozens starting at $33.:

https://www.amazon.com/Davola-Underwater-Waterproof-Wide-Angle-Accessory/dp/B07F7MQ462/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2BEKCQJIB6UF8&keywords=underwater+camera&qid=1580944789&sprefix=underwat%2Caps%2C427&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExVzFHMUk1NUZWS1NEJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDg2ODYxMTFLUDM3N1BNU1o4JmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyNzQ3MTJZRktWSEVCRlhCV0Umd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Somebody used to sell a little disposable camera that was waterproof to about 10 feet. What kind of depth are you looking at? Depth matters.

JackL said:
I am looking for a decent rechargeable underwater camera, (for between a 100 and 150 dollars).
Can any one recommend one that they have and are happy with it in that price range ?

Jack L

I have two Panasonic Lumix cameras that work underwater quite well. Been laying in a drawer for a few years unused. Bought "his & hers" cameras when we were visiting Florida each winter. I'd sell either/both for well under $100 (satisfaction guaranteed). Problem is we are on the road and won't be home for a couple of months!

Used GoPro on eBay.
So many people buy them, use hem a couple times and they sit.
They are solid cameras. I did all my dive videos using one exclusively.

tote said:
Used GoPro on eBay.
So many people buy them, use hem a couple times and they sit.
They are solid cameras. I did all my dive videos using one exclusively.

:))

I have an Akaso V Pro 50 that is a GoPro type camera.  I just returned from a trip where I used it on several snorkel trips.  Cost was about $100 on Amazon.

Jeannine said:
I have an Akaso V Pro 50 that is a GoPro type camera.  I just returned from a trip where I used it on several snorkel trips.  Cost was about $100 on Amazon.

Thanks, I'll look into that one

Jack L

You might need a waterproof housing, we got one for our GoPro several years ago, pretty cheap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfish66
Back
Top Bottom