UPS Store and Wells Fargo address issue now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most likely we will instead just shift all of our banking activities to our brokerage, since we may have little need for an actual S&B bank in the future.
That is what we did while fulltime and it was never a problem but it seems that there must be more & stricter enforcement just recently. I think that you will find that the rules are the same for all financial institutions, whether brokers, banks, credit unions, or any other such institution. The reason for it is because the 9/11 attackers used banks and small money transfers as the means to get their funds into the country to prepare for their attack.

Well personally I would tell WF to put it where the sun don't shine. But I know that might not work for you.
Had Wells Fargo back in the late 80s for about 2 years to originate a mortgage IIRC. The overall experience and particularly the customer service was nothing short of horrid.

They lost customers for life with us.

All may be true in some states, but this has nothing to do unfortunately with the topic at hand as detailed in the OP. Every Post Office in this nation has an actual valid street address, so that's nothing new.

Try opening an account at a bank with just P.O. Box # or USPS street address and see how far you get these days.

If you are successful, it's only due to the fact that the bank employee who opened the account somehow skirted or ignored the laws governing requiring a legitimate street address, or wasn't aware of the requirement as is lawfully written.

All may be true in some states, but this has nothing to do unfortunately with the topic at hand as detailed in the OP. Every Post Office in this nation has an actual valid street address, so that's nothing new.

Try opening an account at a bank with just P.O. Box # or USPS street address and see how far you get these days.

If you are successful, it's only due to the fact that the bank employee who opened the account somehow skirted or ignored the laws governing requiring a legitimate street address, or wasn't aware of the requirement as is lawfully written.
Whatever you say, Boss.

Had Wells Fargo back in the late 80s for about 2 years to originate a mortgage IIRC. The overall experience and particularly the customer service was nothing short of horrid.

They lost customers for life with us.
My experience was they told the wife that maybe we were just to small to be their customer or words to that effect. Since I worked a split week guess where I was Tuesday morning at 1002 hours. The manager just shook his head in disbelieve. Not to mention how they raped our daughter on a home loan, then sold it for $30,000 less.

I'd like to have the money they have paid if fines over the years.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom