Used RV prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

castlewood57223

I lost the thread I had been reading.    :(
It had a few camper web sites that had what their RVs had sold for, my hard drive crashed, and I haven't been able to recover that info.
I remember one was in Texas, but not the name of the facility, and had a list for a few others.
if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck

Have you tried the Search button in the menu above?

And the general "blue book" type of site we use for RV values is www.NADAguides.com ... click on RV's and you can choose year/make/model.  Do not add in Options when pricing used units.  NADA is partially based on sales numbers, and may not be gospel but it's a good place to start.

Gary RV Roamer said:
PPL Motorhomes, a Texas consignment dealer, lists the actual selling price of all RVs they have sold in the past two years. Includes trailers a well as motorhomes.

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/sold/soldmenu.htm

Gary! You're the man. This was the site!  Now just a couple of others and I can get back to work on exploring upgrade costs.  Going from travel trailer to 5th wheel toy hauler.

Tom said:
Have you tried the Search button in the menu above?

Tom,
I did try that first, but couldn't find the topic,  it was so good, and had so many good listings of places to see what rvs and trailers had actually sold for.
I am going to keep searching for the original, but it would be a great pinned article for those wanting to gather real pricing.

Thanks,
Chuck

scottydl said:
And the general "blue book" type of site we use for RV values is www.NADAguides.com ... click on RV's and you can choose year/make/model.  Do not add in Options when pricing used units.  NADA is partially based on sales numbers, and may not be gospel but it's a good place to start.

Scotty,
Thanks about the info about keeping it basic, I didn't know about the sales numbers figuring into it.

-Chuck

Back
Top Bottom