Very Important question - COFFEE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mar's Brother ones a roaster near Richmond, and we get some nice Fresh roasted coffee by mail, regularly.
We have an electric Teapot plugged into one of the AC outlets fed by the Inverter. We have a French press for making a couple cups at a time.
Any pitstop can easily become a Coffee break.

Some of the best coffee I've tasted was at a rather nondescript restaurant that had a liquid coffee dispenser. I didn't know there was such a thing and thought it might be worth looking into. But as most seem to be well over $1k and mainly for commercial use, decided to stick with my current maker.

Some of the best coffee I've tasted was at a rather nondescript restaurant that had a liquid coffee dispenser. I didn't know there was such a thing and thought it might be worth looking into. But as most seem to be well over $1k and mainly for commercial use, decided to stick with my current maker.
It's all about the beans.

Good coffee and good water makes good coffee.
When Tom & I were in London, (in Y2K), I had to make sure they put nothing in my coffee. I can only stand it black. By default, in England, they always put cream and sugar in coffee in restaurants.

When I got my black coffee there, I thought it was the best tasting coffee I ever had. So I asked what it was. I was informed it was "Italian Roast" which I never even tried before.

Since that day, it has been Italian Roast or nothing. Dark or light is fine, but it has to be Italian Roast. FWIW, I cannot stand French Roast. But I hear the only difference between the two is they add some type of smoke flavoring into the Frech Roast which makes me wanna puke!

-Don- Reno, NV

Last edited:
I just use my inverter. The 300AH lith can do a lot of coffee for a long time. But I have only been using the Keurig here at home. I have been considering buying a few more, but I have way too many coffee beans to grin in Auburn and in either RV. When all that is gone, I will probably buy a few more of the Keurigs.

BTW, I never even knew about the Keurigs until my visit with the bird who runs the campgrounds near Tom's Place. That's @Old_Crow .

-Don- Reno, NV
As long as what you have works for you, that's fine. Hopefully this thread has helped some folks with ideas for meeting their own coffee needs.

Back
Top Bottom