Visit with the Millers in Camp Verde AZ and oxygen test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhmahoney

Sister Pam, Brian, and I went N to Camp Verde for a short visit with Don & Peg. Lunch at a recently reopened restaurant was quite good. The waitress took a pic, but both of them were blurry.

The excuse for the visit was to test out my need for supplemental oxygen at 4500 ft altitude. I am happy to report that I remained pain free and my oxygen saturation remained normal.

I am now GO for Moab!

Take it slow and easy!  Don't expect to see you here at the Canyon or in Yellowstone, but sure glad to hear 4500' is great.

Happy to hear you could tolerate 4,500 feet.  Have you made summer plans yet?

Margi

Russ --  Good to "hear" from you.  Been wondering how you were doing.  Mary Ann and I are looking forward to seeing you at Moab....  Stay well.  Don

That's great to hear Russ!  We'll be looking for you...

ArdraF

It is good to see that you are back on the road again. 

So, do I understand that you will not travel >4500 ft, or is it that you will do so but with supplemental oxygen?

I will use oxygen as needed. I-80 over the Rockies will be one such place (8,000+ ft).

After I get to Iowa, I will evaluate how I did. I want to return to Phoenix via Montana and the coast.

The coast (and several miles inland) will be happy to see you!  Hope things work out OK.

Margi

rhmahoney said:
I will use oxygen as needed. I-80 over the Rockies will be one such place (8,000+ ft).

After I get to Iowa, I will evaluate how I did. I want to return to Phoenix via Montana and the coast.

I'm sure we will be here whenever you come through.  I haven't even got to see a surgeon yet, one more week till then.  Damn spring break!!!

Back
Top Bottom