Wally Hepworth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Margi, thank you for keeping us updated about everthing that's going on.  I'm so glad Helaine has so many good friends to help her through this, even if she is acting like a Steel Magnolia.  ;)

Here is a link to a nice picture of Helaine and her son, Rick, at the Celebration of Life for Wally.  Also, a couple of shots of the huge crowd turnout and bocci ball "competition".  ( Actually, the bocci ball course always wins every competition .... but we try.  :D  )  http://timbervalleyskp.com/SKPNews.html

All Framily,

We recently visited Helaine at Timber Valley.  It was wonderful to see her, Connie Lankford, Tom and Margi Binninger, and the Wainwrights.  Helaine is carrying on as we all knew she would.  One of her new activities is volunteering at the hospital where she takes patients from one place to another.  It was good to hug some of our favorite people who are very much missed at our rallies.

Helaine found a favorite picture of Wally and asked if we would post it for her.  Jerry also had taken pictures of Wally's memorial bench and the plaque on the bench.  It seems appropriate to post them here.

ArdraF

Attachments

• Wally red shirt (Medium).jpg
    Wally red shirt (Medium).jpg
    233 KB · Views: 56
  • Wally's Bench-1 (Medium).JPG
    Wally's Bench-1 (Medium).JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Wally's Bench-2 (Medium).JPG
    Wally's Bench-2 (Medium).JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 50
Hi Framily,It was so nice to see Jerry and Ardra again. it is a wonder I didn't break their ribs. It was so good to hug Framily again.
As you can see I have changed my picture. the pix was taken for the church roster. as soon as the camera clicked I broke down as I realized it was the first time a picture was taken of me alone.That was just a few weeks after Wally left. (yeah, "left" that's what I say, like maybe He'll come back someday)  And that is how this (almost a year) has gone. Many firsts without him. Good days and bad days,
I have just read and reread all the posts in this thread. what love you showed us.
After the numbness of the first few months wore off I had some minor health issues but all is well now.
I am trying to form a life without him and after 56 years that is hard. Trying to stay busy but avoid stress. It all is a delicate balance and though the loss remains I am getting better at living with it. I have my friends here at Timber Valley and I have you.
Hugs to you all

Helaine,

Hugs right  back at you.  Thank you for  sharing your status.  You  remind me  to be very nice to Terry.  We never know do we?

I so admire your tenacity, spirit, strength,  humor and humility!  Keep on going girl!

Betty

It's a great picture. We miss you. How about rolling those wheels toward Quartzsite ?

Hugs
Wendy

The only direction the wheels on my car will roll is north, to Seattle, but as yet I lack the courage to take on Portland and Seattle traffic. I am not a confident driver. but...if you or any of the framily should find your wheels heading north on I 5, I will be here waiting. I almost wish some of you guys needed repairs in the Coberg Oregon area so I could see you more. Hey! I said ALMOST, I don't wish bad on anybody, but you know what I mean. Besides everyone should come and see Oregon and our coast at least once.

Betty, Leave nothing unsaid, As hard as it was I knew that everything was clear between us. No regrets. (Except that he left too soon)
I still talk to him everyday and just like before sometimes he listens and I get the answers I need.

Hi Helaine,  We're glad to hear all is well with you. If things work out, you may hear a knock on your door around the middle of AUG. Laurie and I are scheduled to get some new cabinets at Davis then and we'll be sure to stop by Timber Valley for a few days.

We will keep watch on Oregon bound Forumites as we should be in the Portland area around Aug. 1 or so.  I will probably have to make a quick trip back to MT mid Aug. though.  Mostly we will be house hunting for a while but may have some time to escape once we make an offer.

Helaine, I'm not on here as often as I should but we are happy to hear you are doing well. We understand your feelings as we lost our Daughter in April last year.

We have been keeping busy working summers in Yellowstone. We skipped last year but are back for our 5th season. We do get to see folks from the RV Framily as they pass through.

Back
Top Bottom