Walmart Shooting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kind of reminds me of a news story....
Somewhere in Florida there is a police station and in the Chief's office hangs a portrait.... Of a mugger

You see, he mugged the artist, who paints CEO's Presidents and others who do not have time for a proper sitting, (The artist has a photographic memory so he poses them says "BUY" and delivers the portrait later.

He did the same for the kid who mugged him.. Only he delivered the portrait to the police.

The police took one look at it, and took photographs of the same subject, complete with case number.

I don't care who you are or where you stay there is crazy stuff all around this great country. If you look for it hard enough you can find it as close as down the street in some cases. I Live in Ok. and not 30miles from where they had the guy behead his coworkers actually knew a few folks that worked there or in that area. and I live 3 miles from where the kid beheaded his college friends. it is pretty scary when you stop and think of the fact that in most cases in this state folks are very nice and the ones that are not normally cant figure out how to tie their shoes. But it can happen a lot just be aware of the area you chose to live in and situation awareness gose a long way!! .

I also say that if you CCW. make sure that everyone that lives in the M.H. with you knows and how to clear it to be safe and where it is when they need it. But that is for you and your family not everyone in the world to know.

Back
Top Bottom