Washer/Dryer Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are the combos that bad?

Good heavens no!  If they were, none of us would want them and/or use them.  I love mine.

Jrabbit - I do one top sheet, one bottom sheet, and two pillow cases in one wash load.  Then I usually divide them evenly to dry.  They wrinkle less and dry better by dividing them.  I can do a whole load of towels straight through - but they don't wrinkle as much.  Like Gary said, I pay more attention to shorts, slacks, shirts, and other outerwear that we want to look nicer.

ArdraF

thanks, ardraF.  I haven't tried to wash sheets yet, still playing catch up on laundry that piled up between selling our house and getting the new RV and washer.  I have had it about a week, and I have lost count of how many loads I have done!  Today, I washed 3 full sized towels, and they dried fairly well within 60 minutes.

I have a Haier compact washer that is about the size of a clothes hamper.

It came with quick connect fittings for bathroom or kitchen sink.

In my case, it sits in bedroom and the hoses reach the bathroom sink without me having to move it.

Because it is a pulsator wash without the big agitator, it does a decent but small load. I am SUPER pleased with it.

I hang dry my clothes outside or in the shower or on a rod I installed along the side of the bedroom.

I had a Splendide in the former motorhome that i lived in full time for the last 11 years.  Loved it.  Had a problem with wrinkled shirts.  Simple solution was to go to a good buffet and eat until stomach pushed all the wrinkles out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom