Washing Little Folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

George Lewis

With the small showers in most new motorhomes, how do you wash a small child in these showers?  My Bounder has a tub shower and it is very useful.  No tubs to save space is the reason, but I prefer a trade off for a tub.... 

Well... I lke the park shower.. However there has been a method that is older than your great grandpa.

The Wash tub.. Many hardware stores, epically in farm country, still sell them.

Hose 'em off with outside shower, grab 'em by an arm and a leg and give 'em an airplane ride to spin dry 'em, set 'em back on their feet giggling, set back and watch 'em get filthy again. Repeat as necessary.
:)
Bill

When my daughter was really small we used a blow-up tub to bathe her. I wonder if there is a slightly larger or very small pool that would work the same way. It was nice because we could deflate for space as needed.

I have no small children but the four legged friend gets her shower by just leaving the shower door slid open and the better half kneels down on a bath mat. The handheld shower wand comes down to the right level for easy washing and rinsing. I would imagine a small child could be washed in much the same manner. Since you have the wand in your hand or laying on the shower floor there shouldn't be too much problem.

Ken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharod
Back
Top Bottom