water bags -- crazy idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daisy said:
Baadguy you need a trip to QZ to see some of the contraptions people have come up with.  I've seen a frame built over the cab of a pickup, with legs in the bed of the truck to support the backend of the frame.  They used what appeared to me to be a waterbed mattress to fill with fresh water. 

Dang, now there's a use for that old waterbed I've got out in the garage...........

Barb said:
Ford pick ups scared me when cornering a water bag, which might move

If your driving a pickup with a full water bag, and it's moving in the bed.  You're going too fast.

Barb

Excellent point Barb and it wouldn't matter which band truck is used.

Barb said:
Excellent idea Wendy.  Now if we could only get the temps higher than 55-60 to warm up the water.

It's above 50, and I'm not shoveling snow.  I'm not complaining.  But when can I wear my shorts and tank tops.

Barb

Wanna trade places? High here today was 28, low is supposed to be around zero. 50 sounds absolutely lovely. Friday can't get here soon enough.....please let the weather hold. No Snow. No Snow. No Snow.

Wendy

wendycoke said:
Wanna trade places? High here today was 28, low is supposed to be around zero. 50 sounds absolutely lovely. Friday can't get here soon enough.....please let the weather hold. No Snow. No Snow. No Snow.

Wendy

Been in the mid 70/s here in Dickinson, TX  with lows in the high 60/s at night.  No snow here either.

Hit around 40 here, currently 35, (per accuweather) raining, expected to FREEZE during the night. And I got church in the AM (Oh joy) glad the car is under cover :) 

All snow gone again.. This has been one strange winter

Back
Top Bottom