Water pump wouldn?t pump water after filling fresh water tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WILDEBILL308

This is more of a heads up than a question. Today I was filling my fresh water tank getting ready to take a little road trip I ran across a little problem I hadn?t seen before. After I had filled the tank and had disconnected the water hose I was going to wash my hands. Surprise the water pump ran but I wasn?t getting any water. Surprised me as it worked before I got started draining the tank and refilling it. I had to go sit down and drink a bottle of cold ?water? and think about it. Not that there was any anxiety because the water pump is running and no water is coming out and we are scheduled to leave in the morning. Well I finale went out side and moved the inlet water valve from ?FILL? to ?BYPASS? and every thing is now working. I was so glad it was just something simple I had another cold bottle of ?water?. Always put the valves back in the right orientation.
Bill

Glad that worked out well for you wildbill.  Been there done that.  Not just on that but other things as well.  Can't even remember all the "Huh? what the heck" I've said in the 2 1/2 years we've had our moho.  Sometimes just taking a step back and having a cold....................ummmmm..............."water"? does the trick.

Like in my Jayco I've also got two valves to allows shutting off the water tank and hooking up to a anti-freeze jug and pumping anti-freeze through the system. I've done the same thing a few times and now it doesn't surprise me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom