Weight distribution!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ever consider a rv trailer toad? I can get you hooked up if you are interested. I have one and I really like it.

To OP - Be careful with this setup. Many states call this a triple tow and many states don't allow it.

Nat calling you out Nate - Just making sure the counterpoint for consideration is out there.

I'm sure that some places may have a problem with them. However, thousands have been produced and sold for quite some time.

To OP - Be careful with this setup. Many states call this a triple tow and many states don't allow it.

Nat calling you out Nate - Just making sure the counterpoint for consideration is out there.
Saying "many states" is probably an exaggeration. Since "many states" do not consider any kind of tow dolly to even be a vehicle, it cannot be part of a "triple tow". Check with your state DMV to determine if a tow dolly like that requires title & tags like any other vehicle. If not, you should be ok using it anywhere.

The Trailer Toad is an "auxiliary axle " and also considered an "extension of the receiver hitch", depends a bit on the DOT officer actually. 3000+ in use, I know of ZERO customers who have had any issues unless safety chains were dragging, unsafe tires, etc.
This information above is from Jok, the owner of trailer toad.

When in doubt, drop the coin for an equalizer 10,000 hitch. It is a fabulous weight distributing hitch that does an excellent job carrying weight and also reducing sway.
Or if you REALLY got the dosh to spare, spread your cabbage on a Hensley or a Pro-Pride like a real man.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom