What Class motorhome is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know, but looks super clean. Would like to see more pics, especially of the riveria in the background

Oh, that's a CBug. Nice job, by the way.  ;D   

My question woud be, "is it a pusher?"  ::)

Anybody can see it's a ClassY GP.  I just wonder how he handled the cooling blower.  He'd almost have to have a "doghouse" right in the middle of the kitchen.

You can buy the plans if you'd like to build one. I think it's a horrible, mean thing to do to a cute little VW bug.

Wendy

That's a Class I.  Class II was the bus and class III was the Karmann Ghia.

Wendy said:
You can buy the plans if you'd like to build one. I think it's a horrible, mean thing to do to a cute little VW bug.

Wendy

Correct on all counts, Wendy.  I've owned two "Bugs" in my time.  A '63 Bug and a '65 convertible.  Like most BUG owners, I loved them both, but don't currently want another.

That's kind of the way I feel about my kids, I wouldn't take a million for any of them, but wouldn't give you a dime for another.  Likewise, I wouldn't  want to alter either a kid, or a VW Bug, to that extent. JMHO

It seems it's not one of a kind. The plans came from Mechanix Ilustrated magazine.
http://weburbanist.com/2010/06/13/vw-rv-ftw-the-amusing-amazing-beetle-minihome/

Attachments

• mini-h5.jpg
    mini-h5.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 36
Xtream, I want one of those. We pull our bug behind our Tiffin, and just think I could go camping anywhere w/that. :)

Back
Top Bottom