What everyone should know about the transmission in their rig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Just Lou

This important information probably belongs in a Tech Talk thread, but I felt it would get the best exposure for us non-techies here under the Shade Tree.  All you knowledgeable drivers out there should ensure that your less technical co-pilots become familiar with this data.

Transmission Fundamentals

;)

Watch this space for a more in-depth explanation of transmissions  ;D

"ONLY YOU: (Chorus) could come up with that, Lou. 

I am problems typing as I am still in awe of your link (laughing so badly IIII doont knoe what I amm doing.

Thanks Lou,  You've made my week..

carson FL

Now there's someone who really knows what he's talking about!  ;D

ArdraF

Lou, I can't believe that you found information pertaining to the transmission to be installed on the Starship Enterprise. That was suppose to be classified information and I also believe that particular one must be using generic parts because it is entirely too cheap for our government to invest in!  ::)

Thanks for the LOL

Must be a old video, nothing this Government buys is that cheep. I have to go back and slow the tape. I have a very technical job an report to bean counters. For my next explanation I will have "dingle bars, front mo-dial sway control" or what ever the words were plus a few more.
Jim

Porky, I have a few select friends that I would like to send this to via e-mail but cant get the link to cut & past. Is it me or cant it be done?>>>Dan

Try this: http://home.comcast.net/%7Esteveham21/turbo.mpg

O. K. Chet, both you and the documentary lost me in the first few sentences.  Is that Swahili your speaking or what?  ???  ??? :eek:

Daisy

Daisy,

That is technibabel taken to the extreme.  There are a whole series of things like the Transmission on YouTube if you want to explore it.

Best to both ypu and Fred.

Pat & Jim
At Home in MT finally!

Jim Godward said:
That is technibabel taken to the extreme.  There are a whole series of things like the Transmission on YouTube if you want to explore it.

Yeah, Jim, I sorta gathered that, but if I had to learn all those words this poor brain of mine would have blown apart years ago.  Um!!  Maybe that's what happened and the excuse I could givel Fred --  I had a technical word meltdown!!  :D  ;D

Hi to Pat!

Daisy

I thought it was just me until I watched it the second time and realized he had his tang all tongueled up.

Back
Top Bottom