What's the best RV campround guide for national, state, county and BLM campgroun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tommyt

Since I am in the beginning stages of looking for an RV, and since I plan on staying in a lot of national parks, national forests, state and county, and BLM camprounds, what's the best RV campround guide for these?

Along with the usual info and rewiews, I am mostly interested in knowing what size and type of RV will fit in the Campground.  i.e. a 35' class A or C might fit but a 35' 5th wheel will not.

I've also noticed in some camprounds that the most desireable spots with a view are reserved for smaller RV's. So it would be nice to also know what RV's can fit where in the campround.

I hope I'm not asking too much?  :-[

Regards,
Tom

http://www.uscampgrounds.info/

Here is a web site to get you started.

Although you plan to use primarily public campgrounds, there will come a time when you will need a private one, perhaps because there are no public campgrounds where you want to go.  That being the case, prepare for both by getting a copy of the Trailer Life Campground Directory because it includes both public and private campgrounds.  Each entry has specific information such as length of sites, maximum length allowed, type of utilities, interior roads, type of site such as grass, gravel or paved, and other amenties such as fishing.  You can get Corps of Engineers pamphlets and lots of others,  but many of them also are in the commercial campground directories so TL directory is an excellent starting place.

ArdraF

Back
Top Bottom