Where Has All the Storage Gone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hanr3 said:
Yep, take only what you need. Filter out all the one time use items and you'll free up a ton of space.

We are prone to Parkinson's Law - we always fill the space we have.....

I suppose the only way to get what you want without all the gadgets and white goods is to have a RV custom built to what you need as opposed to what the manufacturer thinks you need.

A Lot of you guys have had RV's for years so i understand your pain but coming from a person that rented their first RV last year and looking at the new models available the white goods and the Tv's etc look so appealing, home from home so to speak.

To us even the 35' Class c we hired seemed to have more space than we could fill (ok we where on holiday) but then I started to look at the space available and thought what the hell would you put in there its tiny and you could not take this and that as there is no room.

Most Campers today have "Light" in their name. My guess is that this is a way to keep them that way. Less storage the less crap you can pack in one thus less weight!  Had a 88 Coachman. Just bought a 2013 Salem Cruise Light. Only a third of the junk would swap! Didn't need all that stuff anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Praise Bus
Back
Top Bottom