Where is the light switch????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hnfelty

Okay, so this may be the most ridiculous question out there but here goes...

2004 Beaver Marquis - Can't find the light switch for the kitchen 12v lights.  When I bought the rig, many of the bulbs were dead in her.  I finally replaced them today and discovered that the kitchen area lights are not switched by the same "ceiling lights" switch that the living room is on.  And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn them off.

John From Detroit said:
Alternative. Fuse blown.

From the way I read his post, the light works and is constantly on, and he's looking for a way to turn it off.

Perhaps the switch is on a wall that is hidden by a slideout until the slideout is slid out?
Or, maybe the switch is somewhere on the base cabinets and not on a wall somewhere?
Just guesses.

As John said, check to see if the switch is not on the fixture itself... it might be a spin-click type that extended from the bottom of the housing, that's how my Class A's kitchen light was.  Otherwise, there may also be a switch up on your driver's dashboard somewhere.  I think that is designed to be able to flip on a house light from the driver's area while driving, if someone (at night for instance) needs to walk back to the house for something without tripping.  ;)

My Class A's kitchen ceiling light had 3 switches that controlled it... one by the entry door, one on the dashboard cluster of switches, and one master switch on the fixture itself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allen v
Back
Top Bottom