where is the water pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rsusag

Hi all, My  first motorhome 1999 Minnie 22 ft. Iv'e had travel trailers before. I can hear the water pump but am having trouble finding it. I downloaded a winnebago manual but doesn't seem to show location. Where is it? The pump comes on but doesn't pump water. I get water using the city water connection. Thanks Ron

If you can hear the pump why can't you pinpoint where the sound is coming from?  As far as the pump not working, do you have water in the tank? If you do, are the valves aligned properly for the pump to work? Do you have a valve that you open to fill the tank up while hooked up to shore power? If you do, that valve has to be closed otherwise you're just pumping water from the tank and back to it. 

poncho62 said:
Its usually real close to the water tank....and the city water inlet.

Mine is a bout 15 ' from the tank but it is right behind the water inlet like you said. I gain acess to it from the storage compartment.

Was just out looking for the pump. Its seems to be under the closet floor. Anyway while looking it starting working properly. Still would like to know how to access it. Ron

Back
Top Bottom