Where will you celebrate Thanksgiving?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well a good Thanksgiving to ALL :) :) :) :).  We have so many things that we should remember to be thankful for.  From warm homes (a house or an RV) to good food ( ;D later...later...later... ;D), to family, framily(sp), and friends near and far.  Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving today.

It is 15F in the Detroit area today and about 1.5 inches of snow sticking on the ground.  Have not checked on my pond yet but I bet all the gold fish have their fur coats on :eek: :eek:

We are fortunate to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada in October and again in Florida.  We will be spending the afternoon with a group of our close friends at TGO, our winter home.

Wishing everyone on the RV Forum a Happy Thanksgiving, and safe travels if you will be on the road! 

Click here

Wishing all of the Framily a very Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..from sunny 8) Charlotte Cty. Fl. where is is 71 deg. at 11:00AM we'll be going out to dinner later, hope it cools down..LOL or will have to change long sleeves back to short!..Dang! :-\

Happy Thanksgiving to you Terry and Lilliane and to all the rest of the Framily.? We hope all that are traveling have a safe trip.

Sam & I will be at George and Pam's along with several others in the framily here in Yuma.?

Wishing all of you a very HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving from CA. We have invited some friends to join us for Thanksgiving dinner on the water.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my cousins home in Winter Spring, FL.  First time we saw hin and his family in many years, and also with my folks, the first T-day in about 14 years!  With his gig as Santa at Epcot, it really messed with holiday family time.  Now that he has 'retired' from it, we will actually have Santa to ourselves.  (we will share!)

So, here it is, now Black Friday, and getting ready to go off to work.  Pulled out my first of many Christmas ties.  Today we have the Grinch.  Need to find one of Santa in an RV.

See ya!

Back
Top Bottom