Wi Fi Extenders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The problem with a NANO is that it is unidirectional... you do have to find where the signal is from and then, you have to point it and install it to that direction. :-[ I have a multi directional antenna which gives me a greater coverage. ;)

One mans problem is another mans favorite feature.  The windsurfer cardboard and foil antenna makes an omnidirectional antenna uni.  ;)

legrandnormand said:
The problem with a NANO is that it is unidirectional... you do have to find where the signal is from and then, you have to point it and install it to that direction. :-[ I have a multi directional antenna which gives me a greater coverage. ;)

You are absolutely correct. It does require some operator skill and effort to to use the signal strength meter to home in on the signal.

Richard

The biggest problem in campgrounds is Tango Internet. We stay at a campground in Alabama that says no streaming music or movies. Their system will lock you out immediately when you try.

R1Kirby said:
The biggest problem in campgrounds is Tango Internet. We stay at a campground in Alabama that says no streaming music or movies. Their system will lock you out immediately when you try.
If you do require those services, a private hookup would suit you best and would help other campers to get get their e-mails and read some news from back home. !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wanda56
Back
Top Bottom