Window missing vent, can you identify this part??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay now I know what the part is called and what it is for.  My question is.  We have these weep holes along the bottom of all the window in our motorhome Fleetwood southwind.  But they are only on the front driverside and passenger side window.  Are they supposed to be all over the coach or just in the front?

Probably to cut down on the wind noise.  I wish we had those.  I'll have to look for some for our windows.  When you get your replacements, let us know how they're fastened to the window frame.

Ned  they just pop on to the weep holes.  We were missing one on the drivers side but didn't notice it till the first time we wash our motorhome

It's an aftermarket product manufactured by SEGI and I found them available on ebay for $1.89 by a company called RVGods Part Store.  Just go to ebay and type in RV weep hole cover.  They make a right and left version.

At $3.55+$1.00/each additional item doubles the cost of 4.  I think I'll look around Elkhart when we get there next month.

Hey guess what...Sullivan's carries them on their parts website!  Here's the link.

http://www.rvpartstore.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=10&products_id=239&osCsid=ba0355814937826c29f5aa203adbf5ef

$2.05 each, but I did not look at shipping.  Maybe they carry them in stock?

THank you so much for the help! That's the part!

I found out I needed it after going through a truck wash. Lots of water came in the window (high pressure washers).

I wasn't familliar with the site you mentioned, it looks like a great source.

Thanks again!
Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob007
Back
Top Bottom