Windows 10 and Forum Emoticons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try using a different browser, e.g. Firefox,  in another window and access the same sites. See if the two perform any different. That would tell you if its Chrome or something more basic. Sometimes an ISP has problems, or a particular internet path (set of domains) is slow, or maybe you are just getting an unusual amount of network transmission errors. I've had performance issues with cable internet a couple times over the years when a connection got bad, or in one case when a cable tech guy fouled up the junction box where my house cable plugged to the main loop.

Remember that wifi is just helping you reach an internet access point - by itself wifi has no internet capability. 

That's a very good point Gary, sometimes I  forget that detail.  I will try the dual window test as well, that a great idea. 

Thanks Normand, we have been really happy with the rig.  I could easily go back to full timing in this rig. Glad you like the blog! I enjoy writing it.

Stan, glad you're satisfied, but please don't skip the security updates, they are important.  One of the biggest reasons MS is not giving so much control over important updates in Windows 10 is that too many people weren't updating and suffering from security problems.  It's a good move on their part, similar to Google's automatic updating of Chrome and a similar plan by Mozilla.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizwood71
Back
Top Bottom