Windows 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rebelsun said:
I upgraded to Windows 10 several months ago, when it was first rolled out.  It has since had several upgrades, but last night it went through an upgrade which took over 2 hrs.  It was like the original upgrade to Windows 10 in duration.  Everything, including my startup, favorites bar, search engine preference, all my favorites, photos, passwords, etc. were saved.  But it got me thinking, although I backup my computer, I don't think any of my favorites are backed up anywhere.  Is it possible to back up or save favorites onto a thumb drive, and if so HOW?

In Chrome you click on the bookmarks button and it will show a page of your bookmarks. Click on the organize button and you will see where you can export them as an HTML file. HTH.

In Firefox, Click on the Bookmarks menu item, then "Show all Bookmarks". In the screen that pops up see "Import and Backup" on the top line!! HTH

Alfa38User said:
In Firefox, Click on the Bookmarks menu item, then "Show all Bookmarks". In the screen that pops up see "Import and Backup" on the top line!! HTH
Hammster said:
In Chrome you click on the bookmarks button and it will show a page of your bookmarks. Click on the organize button and you will see where you can export them as an HTML file. HTH.
Thanks.  I'll try it on either Chrome or Firefox.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom