Winnebago brave 2002 fuse panel location

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bundy2slo

I cannot find the automotive fuse panel. I believe it is under the steering column but I cannot find it anywhere. I blew the cigarette lighter receptacle.

I'm new to my Brave so I am not sure where the cig lighter socket fuse is. But the chassis fuse panel is underneath the dash board on the driver side. While sitting on the driver seat, reach near the driving column to feel for a "ridge," then flip the cover up. My description is less than precise for sure. The first time I flipped it up I was so amazed of the "treasure trove" under such a simple cover.

Your dash board should lift (the black section) and you will see the fuse panel on the left side. Should be two panels. The panel you want has a group of fuses. Should be a 10 amp. The second panel will have Winnebago added items.
Use a broom handle to hold the dash up so you can work with 2 hands.

Thanks for help. I was able to find it under black dash. How simple. I spent hours looking for it. Problem is fixed. But a new one has occurred. Don't think it is related, but in heavy rain last night every time I would put my brakes on, my backup monitor would come on. It was weird. It also did it when I would signal. Not sure if it is doing right now, because family is still sleeping. Will check soon. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregcss43
Back
Top Bottom