Winnebago Factory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babette

The visit with our kids in Texas is over and off we went to the Winnebago Factory in Forest City, IA for repairs on the Reyo. Our appointment was on Monday.  We were assigned the nicest Service Adviser and a great Tech.  We left as pretty happy campers.  We're on our loooonnnggg way home now. 

Babette

Babette said:
The visit with our kids in Texas is over and off we went to the Winnebago Factory in Forest City, IA for repairs on the Reyo. Our appointment was on Monday.  We were assigned the nicest Service Adviser and a great Tech.  We left as pretty happy campers.  We're on our loooonnnggg way home now. 

Babette
For this time of year, do you remember how far in advance you had to make your appointment?  I'm going to need to have the plastic (nylon) glides for the slideout replaced coming up here pretty soon and I know summer months are always very busy.  Been there couple times in the fall and doesn't take an appointment too far in advance but bad weather is always a problem in the fall.

Thanks John.  I should be used to making appointments far out as I just finished a hip replacement after a 10 week appointment and the wife just had both cataracts removed which required a 4 week appointment to start with but it's always hard hoping things will still be going as they should when that time arrives.

My hip appointment was for the last of March and I worried the whole 10 weeks whether or not we'd wake up the morning of the appointment facing 8-12 inches of snow since we had to drive 90 miles for the surgery.  Everyone is so busy these days that nothing takes place immediately.  May try to do mine at FC later in the fall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom