Winnebago View 24V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emma Jane

My husband and I are first time RV owners.  We have purchased a  2015 Winnebago View 24V.  I would love any feedback from View owners.  I have one question for 24V owners:  Did the new 2015 come with a separation curtain/divider between the back bedroom and the galley?  We are SO excited to begin our first journey to Miami over Thanksgiving!!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Winnebago family!  You bought a great (and very popular) RV.  We have a few View/Navion owners/ex-owners on the board and there's a Yahoo Group for that model that's popular.  Have a good look around - there's a wealth of knowledge here and check out our library.

If you're driving to Miami, I'll say a prayer for you  :eek: (I was born there several eons ago)

I have 2014 Navion with the same floor plan. It has the privacy curtain which we have put away in a drawer. With only the two of us it is an unnecessary inconvenience. You can achieve temporary privacy by leaving the bathroom door wide open - it fills the hallway just as well as the curtain did.

Enjoy your trip

Sprucegum said:
I have 2014 Navion with the same floor plan. It has the privacy curtain which we have put away in a drawer. With only the two of us it is an unnecessary inconvenience. You can achieve temporary privacy by leaving the bathroom door wide open - it fills the hallway just as well as the curtain did.

Enjoy your trip

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom