Would you buy your brand of Motorhome again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a 2015 Thor 22E and yes I would buy it again but I would do a much longer walk through before acceptance. Everything that has been wrong was easily fixed but an annoyance and time consuming and there really was no reason that I should not have caught them except the dealer did not have it ready until 3pm on a Sat and they closed at 5.

samven said:
I have a 2015 Thor 22E and yes I would buy it again but I would do a much longer walk through before acceptance. Everything that has been wrong was easily fixed but an annoyance and time consuming and there really was no reason that I should not have caught them except the dealer did not have it ready until 3pm on a Sat and they closed at 5.
Welcome to the forum. One thing to remember is, take your time. You will never have as much clout as before you sign that paperwork. Their hearing goes way down after they have the money.
Bill

I would buy the same freelander but with a FORD F350 chassis rather than the MERCEDES 3500 chassis.
Reason is Power plus the Mercedes doesn't get very good mileage (12MPG) on a 1,000 mile trip to FL and return. That was with cruise control on and 65MPH.
Marvin

Absolutely, but with the condition that I could find the exact floorplan we want. We are on our second Winnebago, but would also consider a Tiffin or Newmar. I am a Chevy guy, so if I went newer than an 08 I'd likely go diesel.

After 6 months & a bunch of minor repairs, servicing & upgrades YES. We love our 2011 Dynamax XL36.
9yc.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom