YAY RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter PatrioticStabilist
  • Start date
The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P

PatrioticStabilist

Pick up motorhome tomorrow afternoon!!!!!!!!  He said he would like to put new hoses on the genny, I agree, go for it.

He said they cannot get Bilsteins anywhere, backordered allover so we are going with Monroes.  Not what I want but he said they have never had any complaints, so it will be ok for now.  They are a lot less expensive too. 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! 
I'm excited, finally.

Sure hope all goes well and you are able to get away for awhile...Safe travels to you and your daughter, we are in beautiful, green Eugene Oregon having some work done on our coach.  Great area...

Sheila

having some work done on our coach

I think that should be the motto for the board ;D

I was lamenting spending money on the coach, hubby said anyone we would have purchased would have needed most of what we have done. Not all of course but most of it was routine maintenance. With the price of the coach and the upgrades and maintenance. Its still a diesel pusher and its paid for, that makes me feel better and we could not have bought a newer one for what we paid and do most of what we did.

Later we are going to have him look over the electrical and put a new ATS under the bed, we have it, see about a new inverter, that one is still very much on the back burner as far as I'm concerned.

Hubby will put the new back clearance lights on, fix my docking lights, and my interior floor lights, 1 works.

We will see how it goes.  First just going down to Matagorda Bay only about a 2 1/2 drive, stay there a few days.  We may check back in at the house for a couple of days, then off again if all is well.  Don't plan to leave till Sunday and I've got so much to do here I will be tired before I leave.

Won't it be nice to see her parked at home, ready to go whenever you are  :D  I always feel like I'm missing something if "Lucy"(the bus) isn't home. Safe and happy travels to you..................

Well pffffffffftttttt!  Went down to get it.  They cranked up the genny so I could have the AC's on to cool it down. He says oh it made a noise and started to overheat.  He said we had the generator running and it was fine. WHAT??????????  He thought the belt broke or something, to late to look at it that day.  I'm not sure who was the most dissappointed him or me.  He said well better to happen here then on the road.  They hadn't got a chance to change the hoses on the generator either so that will be done. While I was there 2 more motorhomes came in, one being towed in by a HUGE wrecker.  He says should only be 2 or 3 days, oooooookkkkkkkkkk.  I had been running the genny and she purred like a kitten, well a big kitten, so now what?  I hope both of those guys don't get put in front of me.

Took that sentence out, I need to be nice.

But I swear if that thing isn't good to go soon I'm throwing some suitcases in the truck and I'm out of here.

We are supposed to go see his mom middle of July when he comes home.  I also have 2 renters moving about that time frame so I know that means work and the newest to put on the market also.  My realtor is on vacation right now.  So if I can't go soon I'm stuck till August.  This has been the dangest year for me to get away.  Stuck here since last December.  But I keep telling myself its meant to be.  Otherwise I might be telling someone else something I shouldn't :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stubblejumper
Back
Top Bottom