Yet another mini-rally in Lake Havasu City, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UTTransplant

Kevin and I are in Lake Havasu enjoying (NOT!) the heat. Luckily the RV ACs are keeping us comfortable in the 100 degree temps. Kevin has also spent a bunch of time in Bill Waugh’s air conditioned garage (HueyPilotVN) working on our side by side and the new truck. Kevin needed to install some equipment on both to get the side by side safely riding in the truck. Bill was a great help with advice and some bigger tools than Kevin carries with him. I think they solved all the world’s problems in the 3 hours or so a day they spent. And there is proof! Bill is in the back of the first picture, the second is of one of his sweet little dogs, and the third is the final product - our RZR happily and safely stored in the bed of the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_9060.jpeg
    IMG_9060.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9061.jpeg
    IMG_9061.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9062.jpeg
    IMG_9062.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 22
Inquiring mind want to know:

Where is the mobility scooter stored?​
Where is the ramp stored for the RZR or how do you get it into and out of the truck?​
Glad you connecting with Bill. Both guys look good. The picture makes me think Bill has gained some weight. I hope the picture is not lying. :)

Jennifer

Jennifer, my mobility scooter is stored in the back seat of the truck. The RZR ramps store underneath the RZR in the truck bed between the wheels. You can either drive it up or winch it up. Kevin says winching makes less adrenaline!

I thought I saw the ramps but the pic angle was wrong. I understand the Kevin's adrenaline factor. Slow and visible.

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom