Your Avatar ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a more recent photo of myself...

Attachments

• young.jpg
    young.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 39
Carson, we're waiting for you to take the lead  ;)

Ok, here is a recent (last summer) photo of me with the most beautiful park ranger in the entire NPS system, Lori Rome.

And before George beats me too it I should add I am the one on the far left of the couch.

Don't those strings look nice and shiny???

Attachments

• Tom and Lori.jpg
    Tom and Lori.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 66
I think its 3 years old. We were at a party, If you look real close our eyes are both blood shot red.  My husband is 48 and surprised me one day when I came home,he shaved his head (He loves it!) We went camping about two months ago for 8 days and he did not shave it but he said it drove him crazy! wait he has always been off!
just kidding. as soon as we were home he shaved it off again oh well. That my story.

Carson, I'd be glad to play your picture game but I'm in California and my pictures are mostly in Colorado. Maybe others are just hunting for their pics? Of course, I'm only 29 so I would only have 2 pictures to post :)

Wendy

Molaker said:
And the dog looks to be deaf. ;D
Actually that is Salt and he is a world famous dog. There is a book written about him by Lori called The Adventures of Salt and Soap at Grand Canyon. It is a truly amazing story. Both dogs ended up lost in the Grand Canyon and after a few weeks found their way to Phantom Ranch. Lori learned of their stories through several rangers that had seen the dogs descending to the bottom of the canyon. So she started feeding them and the next thing she knew she had adopted them. Had to get them helicoptered out of the bottom of the canyon. If you have a grandkid this is a great G rated story and a really cute author.

http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Salt-Soap-Grand-Canyon/dp/1934656046/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290862292&sr=8-1

OK, my avatar dated to about 1996. So:

First is one about 1953 or 1954. Second one is my wife and oldest son with me, in 1972. The third one is an enlarged and cropped version of my avatar, taken about 1996. The last one was taken last year in December.

Attachments

• Larry_53-54.jpg
    Larry_53-54.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 15
  • LarMarBill72.jpg
    LarMarBill72.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Larry_96.jpg
    Larry_96.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 16
  • Larry_2009c.JPG
    Larry_2009c.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 20
Gosh George, this is a really nice thread. Thanks for thinking of it. You win the Golden WD40 award for Interesting Thread Starting.

I'm not too sure that I like this thread.  ??? :-\

No one looks like I thought they would, so now I feel like I don't know anyone. ;) ;D ;D

OK...mine was taken October 2010, so that is what I really look like (the gray haired ol' lady).  And yes...that is McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey :-*) with me.  Just one of those lucky meets while working as a volunteer at a charity bike ride in Santa Rosa, CA (Levi's GranFondo if anyone is interested).
Not sure...did they have cameras back when I was little?  I'll have to go through my old old box to see what I can find.
By-the-way, I really like this thread.  Maybe some day I will find one of you at a ralley or on the road somewhere!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom