YouTubeTV "Got-cha'" ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jymbee

As noted in another thread we're looking at YouTubeTV as a possibility while traveling. However, if I understand the below, it wouldn't work for us:

>>>
Why can't I watch YouTube TV outside of my home area?
You can only change your home area twice per year. You have to be physically in your new home area to update your home area in YouTube TV. If you travel outside of your home area, you can view local programs in the location you travel to, but you can't record anything outside of your home area.
<<<

If this is the case, not being able to record locals outside of where we're at would be a deal breaker.

Question? IF you set your local area to say "Flint, MI" and are hanging out in say Quartzite AZ (The rv rally) Will YT not let you watch WJRT? (Flint channel 12) Or will it.
You can watch local TV (And record) OTA.

We haven't tried YTTV on the road yet, but friends tell us they have no problem changing locations. They said YTTV does ask them if they are traveling and then reminds them they need to log in from their home area at least once every 90 days. A couple of fulltimers told me they have that covered using a friend or relative that lives in their home area.

Back
Top Bottom