Zion River Resort Rally May 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are adding anothe night.  Our later dates ar pushed a couple days, so eithr we spend a lot more time with family, or, more time with framily. 

See you soon. 

Ken and Sheilla,

Congratulations on smokey 2. Thanks for the inviation for the upcoming new house warming party in Zion. See you in a couple of weeks. Tom will be relieved that we do not have to use his coach anymore for Terry's slide shows.  :) :) :)

chris

chrpennings said:
Ken and Sheilla,

Congratulations on smokey 3. Thanks for the inviation for the upcoming new house warming party in Zion. See you in a couple of weeks. Tom will be relieved that we do not have to use his coach anymore for Terry's slide shows.  :) :) :)

chris

Looks like we'll be missing the H-S-J. When we get home from The Rally, we'll need to get busy doing work around the house and selling some of our crap, er, stuff, on eBay. I know you'll all have a wonderful time and we wish we could be there.

Wendy

FYI,the road from Colorado City to Coral Pink is sandy dirt and not very well maintained this time of the year.I really wouldn't advise taking it with RV's.The best,easiest way is through Fredonia

Personal/family circumstances dictate that we won't make it to the Zion River Resort (hop) leg of this rally. If anyone needs our reservation (your dime), please respond ASAP as we're about to cancel our reservation in order to avoid the cancellation fee.

We haven't yet determined if we'll need to cancel any other legs, but stay tuned.

Hello everyone.  This is Randy & Liz here.  We have had some technical difficulties for the last several months.  no internet while we camp hosted.  Never again.

We will be going back to Hebgen lake in Montana again this year, Phil & Doris  will you be coming up that way?

Tom,

We're sorry that you'll miss the first portion of Hop Skip Jump.  Hope you can make the other legs.  It reminds me for folks to check their reservations and the cancellation policy  for as we know , life happens and we must remain flexible.

Betty and Terry and Russ still plan on being there.  Maybe it's time for others to check in here and let us know  who is still planning to attend. 
Betty

FIBRO said:
Hello everyone.  This is Randy & Liz here.  We have had some technical difficulties for the last several months.  no internet while we camp hosted.  Never again.

We will be going back to Hebgen lake in Montana again this year, Phil & Doris  will you be coming up that way?

If you get to Bozeman/Belgrade area for shopping or ??, give us a call as we are about 2 miles from the Flying J off the interstate I-90.  Good for a cup or ???

Randy & I would love to come by to visit everyone.  We are currently on our way to Salt Lake and staying at Bauer's RV park in Glendale.  I will stay in touch for dates and a good time to visit.

FIBRO said:

Hi Liz and Randy,

We plan to arrive at the Zion River Resort on Thursday April 30 for the Rally.  I will be spending more time in Arizona than Montana this summer because of some construction I am having done on my Happy Trails RV lot.  I don't think we will make Bullwinkle's this year.  Maybe we can connect at the rally or later in SLC.

The official dates for the Zion River Resort rally is May 2-6.

PhilB

Flexibility is key to many things on life. 

We will be there on the 2nd again.  Our son will not be moving to Tucson, so we won't be running back there.

We will be coming from Las Vegas to Virgin.  This must be a major recyling place for Bunny ranch employees.

Bunny ranch employees? 

They grow bunnies, down there?  ;D

Dani's going to want to go! She loves little varmints!  ;D

Maybe we will bring one home!  ;D

Ray D  ::)

Daisy and Fred are still planning to come.  Motorhome is out front and slowly loading up.  Hope to leave Wed/Thurs for a leisurely stroll up the highway.

Will check on reservations tomorrow.

Daisy

Don, Peg and Jack are going to try and make it. We have to go to Fort Collins Colorado first so hope we don't get stuck in the snow.

We'll be camping at Watchman Campground at Zion for the Hop part.

Back
Top Bottom