1972 National motor coach info needed!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mclem

Hello, I'm new here and glad to find this site. I am currently looking at a local 1972 National motor coach. The front windshield is missing, but they do have the metal frame. The rv looks like a transit bus conversion, but I don't think it is. If you have any info on this model or where I might find a front windshield, please let me know! Thank you

Lots of luck! Yes, that windshield was borrowed from some other vehicle, but figring out which one will be a major challenge. And it may not be in production any more anyway.

You might get lucky in an RV salvage yard, but not many keep 70's vintage stuff around any more.

Hello, I'm new here and glad to find this site. I am currently looking at a local 1972 National motor coach. The front windshield is missing, but they do have the metal frame. The rv looks like a transit bus conversion, but I don't think it is. If you have any info on this model or where I might find a front windshield, please let me know! Thank you
As Gary said, your best option is probably an RV salvage yard.

Meanwhile, you could try calling Duncan Systems ( https://www.rvglass.com/ ), but they may need info such as the text/numbers that would have been on the original windshield.

Back
Top Bottom