2000 bounder questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EJS

Hello all, my wife and I have purchased a 2000 fleetwood bounder 34t for restoration as a place for the kids and grandkids can stay when they visit... Looking to see if anyone has pictures of the 6v house battery bay. It seems something was removed from the back wall, there are 4 threaded holes where something was mounted with screws in them, and a mark on the back wall about 8x8 in size where something used to be. What could this have been? Also the 2 main cables from the batteries are taped with electrical tape to the black and red cables coming out of the back wall. Replaced the 4 6v batteries and hooked them up. All electrical works , just don't know what was taken out. Please reply with any pictures or thoughts, thank you so much!20240331_122055.jpg

Yes, I'm thinking the same think. Probably inverter. Perhaps the inverter was taken out and wires taped up when the park he was at sold it to us. Never talked to the previous owner, was just given the title when sold to us by the RV park. I was hoping to find someone with a bounder 34t to take a picture in their battery compartment to verify. Can't find an inverter anywhere in the RV. Only time plugs work is when plugged on shore. 12v pop outs work now that I put four new 6v batteries in and have on car charter to keep charged. Now sat for a few weeks without charger and all 4 batteries dead. Oops

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxL
Back
Top Bottom