2003 dolphin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brennaman

Hi all, once again I thought I would ask for some input on an RV we are looking at.  We have been in the market for the past few months, and never having owned an RV would really like any input you might have.  We have found a 2003 Dolphin, 20k mi. and in excelent shape.  It is the 35 foot model with the GM engine, and 2 slideouts.  If anyone has had any experiance with this model, I would love to hear any input that you might have.  They are asking $69k.  Thanks  Phil

Doesn't sound like a bad unit.  However I'd try to get a better price even tho it's within the realms that NADA call for.  I'd try to bargin a bit.  Might want to offer 59K  and see where it goes.  You can always come up, but they won't come down unless you try.  Whatever you do  Good Luck and happy RVing.

We just traded in our 2002 Dolphin LX. Had a lot of trouble with it in the first year but the factory and dealers got it straightened out and it perfromed solidly for the next 4 years.  The Workhorse chassis with GM 8.1L engine and Allison transmission is a fine performer in this size rig.

Back
Top Bottom