2005 Winnie Vectra rookie owner questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldryder

PO showed me port for compressed air but I cant remember where. Also what cold PSI for front and rear tires 275/R80 22.5. Info was not in the manual and i couldnt find the nameplate. Thx to anyone offering advice. Mark in MN.

PO showed me port for compressed air but I cant remember where. Also what cold PSI for front and rear tires 275/R80 22.5. Info was not in the manual and i couldnt find the nameplate. Thx to anyone offering advice. Mark in MN.
Compressed air port is on the passenger side under the front hood.

You should find the Vehicle Certification Label on the wall right about your left elbow when sitting in the driver's seat, as described on page 10 of the Operator Manual for your coach. That should have your Winnebago Serial Number and Tire Pressure info (for the OEM tires). Those pressures should correspond to that necessary assuming the coach is loaded to the Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) for each axle (12,000# front/20,000# rear for the 40' coaches) AND assuming the OEM tires. If you have non-OEM tires you should check the tire manufacturer's tire inflation charts to find the necessary pressure to support your GAWR (front & rear). If you can get actual axle (or ideally, individual wheel) weights when the vehicle is loaded for travel you may find that you can reduce the pressures a bit for a better ride IF you are under the GAWRs.

You should also find another sheet of paper with various specs on the wall inside one of the bedroom closets.

Back
Top Bottom