2007 fleetwood slide out going out on its own.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dan lutterman

I was washing my motor home and the bedroom slide out decided to go out. The unit was not turned on and brake was not engaged. All saftey systems were bypased and it just pushed out on its own. I went through the standard procedures and pulled the slide out back in. A few minutes later it pushed out again as I was backing the unit into its spot. I tried to pull it back in and as I released the button to bring it back in it went back out again. A few minutes later it began to work fine.

"Washing" usually involves water, so I would suspect water has (had) entered onto the slide controller. It should be located near/under the slide itself and one for each slide.
If this would be the cause, find it cuz you do not want to be driving down the interstate in the rain.

found my problem, in the compartment above the propane tank is the control moduals for the slide outs.
In power washing the popane tanks , some water got into the area above and contaminated the modual. Dryed it out and everthing seems to work .

Back
Top Bottom