2016 New Years Rally at Catalina State Park - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indio seems to be going the way of most FMCA rallies; fewer coaches, fewer vendors, and fewer display rigs.

Daisy said:
  Didn't realize the FMCA was so close to the first week.  Usually around the 15th or so I thought. 
Daisy

Daisy, This  year the  FMCA  Western Area  Rally started earlier that  past years.  So the  plan is to  visit  Peg Leg right after this rally then  move on to Quartzsite.  Life is good.

Shopped vendors  today and decided I have everything they sell.  Not one tempting thing but I still have 2 more days  to shop!
Miss  you.

If Peg Leg is crowded, there's lots of open boondocking on the other side of the ridge about a mile west of Peg Leg on S22.  You'll see the rigs as you drive in.  CA State Parks took over a large portion of that area and has opened it to 14 day boondocking.

Greetings,

Wondering if the group made it to Kitt Peak or not?? Hope you had a good time if you did!

camperAL said:
Greetings,

Wondering if the group made it to Kitt Peak or not?? Hope you had a good time if you did!

Only 4 us us went, but we felt it was well worth the trip.

ken

Re the weather.  You should see the snow on the mountains all around Indio.  Lots of it and down fairly low.  Beautiful with the sunshine.  Now we just hope the mud dries up.

ArdraF

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom