2018 Synergy Sprinter with Roof Leak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunky Highfill

:mad: My neighbor bought this unit brand new and has it in the shop back and forth many times and the dealer couldn't fix it. Anybody had a leaking roof on these 90k lemons.

Bunky Highfill said:
:mad: My neighbor bought this unit brand new and has it in the shop back and forth many times and the dealer couldn't fix it. Anybody had a leaking roof on these 90k lemons.

Fixing a leaky roof should be fairly easy if you know what to look for.  It may be time to call the manufacturer and explain your friends situation. They may let your friend take it someplace else. 

Exactly, where is the water coming in? Is there anything close by like the AC, TV antenna, roof vents, tank vents and skylights.

My suggestion would be to find an RV shop that has a Sealtech system to check it for leaks.

not the same model RV, but yeah, I had a leak.  I found it not long after it went out of warranty..which probably wouldn't have mattered much anyway since they have some exclusions in there about leaks and routine maintenance/caulking....
Anyway, I was ticked-off since I found it out of warranty, but it was pretty clear that it had been leaking very slowly since long before I bought it...probably since it was still at the factory. (not that I could have proved it).  Oh well, it's fixed now.... ::)

Back
Top Bottom