99 Bounder 32k intellitec no power to therm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

99bounder

I have a 99 Fleetwood Bounder 32K. We have no lights on intellitec climate control. We found the mod part ending in 200. Checked it has power coming in but no power coming out of mod. Is there a way to make power come out to double check this is the problem. Side note the inverter fan is not coming on either not sure if this might have something to do with it. We also charged house batteries and cleaned terminals. We just bought our Rv...our 1st last year and everything worked when we winterized. We are suppose to pull out later this week and in NE Pa we need heat!

I've attached the tech document on the Intelletec ECC Climate Control. Doesn't directly answer your question, but might help figure it out.

Attachments

• ECC.pdf
    611.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for that Gary. My system operates correctly at this time, but you never know when you might need the manual.

So we found and bought a new ecc mod. Now in test both a/c units work. When you place in the middle to run no on lights are lit but shed on 2 is blinking on off and every option. We thought we switched the yellow and brown wires on back of thermostat when we switch furance runs but doesnt respond to switching off. Looked for another ecc thermostat 100 but cant find one. Please help

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom