an introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pml

Hi
I've been reading the posts in this forum for a couple of weeks now and have found it really helpful.
About us
I'm 53 and my wife is 43. We have a daughter who is a sophomore in college and twin boys who will start there senior year of high school in the fall. Since we will soon have 3 in college retirement isn't right around the corner but my wife is a teacher and I get 6 weeks of time off per year and work a 4 day work week.
We love to travel and are seriously considering an RV to allow us to travel  more in our empty nest time before retirement. One of the things that appeal to us about an RV is the ability to travel with our pets. We have a dog and 2 cats now and will probably always have at least 1 dog and 1 cat.
I found a place not too far from me that rents everything from pop-ups and travel trailers to 42' Diesel pushers. We are planning a few short trips this summer in a class c and another in an A. 
I think my ultimate set up would be a super c with a motorcycle lift flat towing a pick-up with a golf cart in the back but who knows where  we will end up.
I am sure I will have a ton of questions before our 1st trip this July when we will be going to Nickerson state park on Cape Cod for 5 nights n a 28' class C

thanks to everyone in this forum for sharing your knowledge

Pat & Jennifer

Welcome to the forum!

You do not plan on walking much, do you. I do hope you enjoy your travels and you are making a wise decision to rent first.

Back
Top Bottom